Tuesday, 2 October 2007

Joys of Web 2.0

I've finally managed to master the art of blogging.

I am fascinated with the doors that Web 2.0 can open for both my teaching and also in my role as programme leader. I have masses of enthusiasm but seriously limited techno-knowledge!!
I am very keen to start employing Web 2.0 on my programme primarily as a tool for alternative teaching and assessment and information sharing in the light of an almost 100% increase in student numbers on the programme over 2 years.

I look forward to working with Steve on his virtual classrooms and others in e-learning to see where I can take Web 2.0 with my programme.

Kaushika

3 comments:

Pam said...

This is great to hear, Kaushika. I'm glad you're enthusiastic about embracing Web 2.0 in your teaching and also that you're joining Steves course!

Ruta said...

I also think that the most useful feature of the Web 2.0 is the possibility to access more students in the big groups that we have...

Pam said...

I agree, Ruta, it can only facilitate communication in this way!